Hayward, CA or Pittsburgh, PA
At Duality we are taking on the critical challenge of innovating human-robot interaction.
Help a growing team in their quest to fundamentally change the way that robots are built and deployed. We are a bi-coastal, multidisciplinary team that believes there is a better way to leverage the power of simulation for robotics development and we are working everyday to prove that. We are seeking out engineers who want to expand their technical skill sets as well as their professional experience by stretching into product development, sales, and customer engagement roles.
Use your skills and professional experience to direct the growth of our product and ensure the success of our customers.
Responsibilities for Senior Robotics Engineer, Grade 5:
- Architecting solutions for customers using our proprietary software.
- Contributing to the design & architecture of our product line.
- Designing and implementing machine learning algorithms.
- Designing and implementing robotics modules such as perception, planning and localization systems and related interface modules.
- Working with customers to determine their needs and craft valuable engagements.
- Following customer deployments to identify gaps in product functionality and to ensure the system meets customer needs.
Requirements for Senior Robotics Engineer, Grade 5:
- Advanced degree in robotics, engineering, mechatronics, computer science or related degrees.
- 5 years practical robotics experience .
- Strong understanding of both physics & simulation techniques.
- Broad knowledge of robotics disciplines such as planning, perception and localization.
- Strong architecture and system design skills.
- Strong understanding of Linux and C++ / Python.
- Ability to plan and execute in a fast moving environment.
Bonuses for Senior Robotics Engineer, Grade 5:
- Field robotics experience.
- Customer interface or sales experience.
- Deep technical skills in one or more robotics disciplines.
- Familiarity with tools from the cinema and gaming industries such as Houdini, Unreal, and Unity.